[ic] There were errors in your last submission. They are shown in this color below.

Dorothy Puma dorothy@digilink.net
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:00:27 -0800

I've looked through the archives and have found a lot of people running
across this same error, but no answers on how to fix it.

I'm running Interchange 4.6.1 and trying to get Authorizenet 3.0 to work.  I
am getting the "There were errors in your last submission. They are shown in
this color below." but there are no missing fields and I can't get past the
checkout page.  There are no errors in the main error.log file or the
catalog error.log.

Any ideas???

Thanks,
Dorothy