[ic] interchange 4.6.1 UI manual installation.

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 02:09:52 -0600

You can make catalog specific admin pages by creating an admin subdirectory
under the catalog's pages directory. Then copy the files from
lib/UI/pages/admin there. You can edit these any way you need to and the
changes won't affect the global admin pages.

Good luck,

Cameron