[ic] postgres vs mysql (fwd)

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:02:07 -0500

Quoting Kaare Rasmussen (kar@webline.dk):
> > You got your chance to post, as did Monty and some others.  I am simply
> > saying that when the topic excludes Interchange, it no longer belongs
> > on this list. There are plenty of forums for Postgres vs. Mysql.
>
> It would have been better to write this the first time. Your message was
> directed in one direction only.

No, I included quotes from both Monty and you. Since you didn't attribute
the quote to him in your message, his name was not there, but it was
certainly his comments included. I was replying to both of you.

I did use an American idiom which might not be recognized by everyone --
to say "we now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already
in progress" would be perhaps be taken in a different way by someone not born
in the US. For that I apologize -- I do it too often.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer