[ic] stupid question-templates

Dave 'Duke of URL' Weiner davew@webmast.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:23:21 -0500

> At 11:48 PM 1/18/2001 -0800, you wrote:
> >if you can still get it PFE32 is an awesome developers editor with unix
file
> >type support, line numbering outside of the file, so that if you have an
> >error at line xxx you can simply "goto xxx"s
> >try cnet.com to see if its there.  Does'nt run on linux though.. only dos
> >and windoze
> >Troy
>
> I agree.  I like it too.  I've e-mailed the author a million times for
> source code or anything, but it's a black hole, unfortunately.
>
> There is so much good abandonware out there.

Take a look at Text Pad (www.textpad.com)

Handles Unix file types, will convert between Unix and Windows/Dos text
files and back.  It's got the goto line number mentioned above.  Macros, an
assortment of "clip books", and you can make your own, and what I like the
best, Regular Expressions in search and replace!

> -dan

Dave