[ic] Interaction error and previously working store

Philip S. Hempel pshempel@linuxhardcore.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:44:54 -0500 (EST)

Hello IC users
  I had successfully set up IC and was able to fully use the admin UI as
well as login to the store as a user.
I am not sure exactly what I could have change within my system but now all
I get is  "Interaction error "Note on common causes of this problem:......"

I took down the original store and setup a new construct demo and it reacts
the same way. I also thought that mabey I had some config problem in apache
that could have caused this to happen so I pulled the config down
completely except for the basic modules and pointers to the web address.
I received the same error.

If someone could point me into the right direction it would be much
appreciated. Again this did work once before.
I also have a test system that I am working on in my office that works just
fine. It has pretty much the same setup.
Also this has been checked with lynx from my server and it gives me the
same error.

http://www.blossomland.com/blossomland is where this is. Try logging in as
a new user and you will see the error.

Thanks