[ic] New use for IC (modify?)

Company InterNet Services info@4co.de
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:02:51 +0100

A company is interested in using a database to display order status.
I.e. customer already has an order made (through other tel., etc.)
A tech fills out the online form (making a new entry in to the database,
a password is stored with it so the customer can view all records that match the password and name).

Techs can update the info (as the order is processed) allowing the
customer to stay upto date..

I was thinking that the UI could be customized (order entry page) to add entries easier,
and a login page could replace the search page (it would search for entryies that match pass=pass  name=name)

Ken