[ic] custom size price config

Mark Johnson mark.johnson@akopia.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:12:10 -0500

Write a usertag to handle your dynamic pricing, set PriceField to a
non-existent field in your products db(s), and set base price and your
usertag in a CommonAdjust string. So, catalog.cfg should have something
similar to:

PriceField no_price

CommonAdjust products:price, [your-tag]

See the docs for what variables IC makes available to your routine to
manipulate the prices.

If your modifiers are straight-forward enough, you can simply use each
one individually as a db lookup in CommonAdjust:

CommonAdjust products:price, ==mod1:table:col*:key*,
==mod2:table:col*:key*...

Again, see docs for details.