[ic] Challenge adding new Item

Scott Atkerson satkerson@satkerson.ameranet.com
23 Jan 2001 16:44:14 -0800

Hello,

I have run the Interchange demo and have logged into the admin area and gone through the logical steps to add a new item to the list. I have entered all of the appropriate information and have even added this new product listing to the "new" area and the "brushes" category. When I submit the new listing, all seems to go well however when I go to the storefront and look for the item, it is indeed in the new and brushes sections however the "product" field is blank and there is no link to the actual product page. If for example the product number was 28261, then a file called 28261.html should be created and a link to that file should be displayed in the "product" field on the category page where it is a member of. That is not happening however.

What must be done to correct this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Join a North Sky Community Today!
http://communities.northsky.com