[ic] Updating template pages

Company InterNet Services info@4co.de
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:57:57 +0100

IC uses different TOP's and BOTTOM's depending on what pagee your are viewing.
In the design section you can specify TOP/LEFT/BOT, TOP/BOT, TOP/LEFT/RIGHT/BOT
each of these uses a different set of TOP's.

There are two type of file in >/templates/regions/
TOP and BOTTOM
when you edit i.e. a top you also need to edit the other TOP files. That way all your changes will be seen on
all pages.

The defualt for main page for construct is LEFT/RIGHT
Ken
p.s. My templetes barely resemble what came with IC, you can edit all you want, just leave the [codes] where
they are until you are knowlable enough to change them.

Ken, Germany