[ic] How do I move a catalog from one system to another?

frank.maestas@ttseagle.com frank.maestas@ttseagle.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:27:21 -0700

Hello,
I've keyed in and configured all my catalog data on a small test computer
and now need to put it all on the real web server.
I've copied all the data in the /var/lib/interchange directory to my new
servers /var/lib/interchange but it hangs when I try to access.
I updated the /var/lib/interchange/catalog.cfg file to reflect the new
servers name but no luck.

Is this the proper way to move a catalog or am I missing something?  I hate
to have to re-input and organize it again.

Thanks!

- Frank Maestas
  TTS Inc.
  frank.maestas@ttseagle.com