[ic] How to make IC display .wml files

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:15:39 -0700

At 04:15 AM 1/24/01 , you wrote:
>Hi list,
>
>I'm trying to get IC to display files with the extension .wml (WAP), but I
>get an error that IC can't find the page (wap_test.wml). Where can I
>specify what kind of extensions IC searches in the interchange/pages dir?

I believe that you should name the files wap_test.wml.html and IC will find
them.

And try [set mv_add_do_html]0[/set]

>Does anyone know how I can customize the HTTP-header that comes through
>IC (Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml)?

[tag op=header interpolate=1]
[if scratch fastbasket eq "on"]
[/tag]

>Regards, René

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://yamamoto.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                http://www.insideline.net