[ic] New Catalog Added Today, Existing Catalogs Quit Working

Scott Goodman scott@searchbc.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:06:10 -0800

I think Mike is actually referring to the CGI script perms. I've done
this before myself. It seems odd that two of the catalogues would quit
on you though.

Anyway, check your link CGIs (should be named the same as the catalogue
in the config). I think they should be 4755, owned by minivend, but I'm
not sure, as I don't need suid executables with my setup.

Scott