[ic] New Catalog Added Today, Existing Catalogs QuitWorking

Ron Dorman rwd@csi1st.net
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:13:26 -0500

Thanks Ryan, that tagged it and we are running again.  To avoid this
happening again in the future, what could I have done to reset these bits?
Is there something in makecat that could do this?

Ron D.