[ic] New Catalog Added Today, Existing Catalogs Quit Working

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:29:21 -0600 (CST)

Hello Ron,

The only thing that should have changed that comes to mind is the
interchange.cfg file.  I would see what happened with it.  That is the
one common file to all of the catalogs on the system.  If something goes
wrong there lots of things have the potential to hiccup.

HTH,

Dave

Ron Dorman wrote...