[ic] UI hacking

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
26 Jan 2001 10:54:18 -0500

I know I can make copies of what is in $ICBASE/UI/pages/admin into the
catalog's pages/admin directory and override the default behavior.

What I want to do is add new pages to the UI rather than just
overriding them.  For instance, I have a new page that should be a
sub-menu off "Items".  Where do I go to add it so that it will show up
on the sub-menubar?

I don't need any new security levels or anything like that. Just using
the itemedit security.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543