[ic] Table Administration Question

Thomas McAlees tmcalees@discgolfcentral.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:41:52 -0500

I have added several new tables to my Interchange / MySQL database and made
the appropriate additions to my catalog's dbconf/mysql directory.  I can now
see the new tables when I go to the Interchange Table Administration page.
I can select the 'edit' icon and see the contents of my new tables.
Finally, I can select a record and view the Table Edit page.  However, when
I change a value and press the OK button the page returns to the record list
and the database was not updated with the changes.  The following error was
recorded in the catalog error.log:

No key 'id' found for function='update' table='article'

Have I incorrectly configured something when I added the new tables?

Thanks,

Tom McAlees
tmclaees@rochester.rr.com