[ic] Table Administration Question

Thomas McAlees tmcalees@discgolfcentral.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:35:30 -0500

Here is a copy of the Interchange table definition:

# MiniVend database definition
Database  article  article.txt __SQLDSN__
#ifdef SQLUSER
Database  article  USER         __SQLUSER__
#endif
#ifdef SQLPASS
Database  article  PASS         __SQLPASS__
#endif
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "id=INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "category=VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "title=VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "author=VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "publication=CHAR(2) NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "headline=TEXT NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "fullstory=TEXT NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "create_date=DATETIME NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "headline_only=INT NOT NULL"
Database  article  COLUMN_DEF   "display=INT NOT NULL"
Database  article  NUMERIC      id
Database  article  NUMERIC      headline_only
Database  article  NUMERIC      display

Here is a copy of the actual table schema:

#
# Table structure for table 'article'
#
CREATE TABLE article (
  id int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
  category varchar(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  title varchar(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  author varchar(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  publication varchar(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  headline text NOT NULL,
  fullstory text NOT NULL,
  create_date datetime DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' NOT NULL,
  headline_only int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  display int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (id)
);