[ic] interchange question

Wade Schilling metrowax2000@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:50:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello all-
   I have read much of this list, and for somebody
quite new to programming, it's like a foreign
language. Can anybody recommend a good place to start
(i.e. book, website) so that I can understand from a
basic perspective how the interchange program is
written? The tutorial seems to be written more for a
programmer trying to learn interchange than for a web
seller trying to learn programming. I am not a
programmer, but out of force of necessity I do want to
learn interchange front to back. My previous
developers' incompitence has led me to further believe
that if you want something done right, do it yourself.
Can anybody out there have a kind heart and help me to
get this thing started? I'm not quite ready to pay
$180 per hour for tech support when I have all this
time to do it myself!

Thanks for looking and your resposes are welcomed!
-Wade

=====
Wade Schilling
Owner/Operator