[ic] Need a little help with dealer pricing

Jason Ballou jasonballou1@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:41:56 -0800 (PST)

I am working on getting the dealer pricing setup for
my site but am having a little trouble.

My cart came setup with quantity pricing of 1, 5, and
10 displayed when a dealer clicks on the "QUANTITY
PRICING" link but the 5 and 10 are the only ones that
show up.  I eventually figured out that I had to go
into the product table and set the single unit price
(designated "wholesale") there so now the 1 price
shows but I cannot get any other price breaks to

For instance, my site also had a price break for 2 of
an item when I got the catalog.  I went into the
quantity.html page and set it up so that the price of
2 items should be display exactly the same as the
others but it does not work, it just assigns the price
of the next quantity down.  This is also true when I
added price breaks for 12 items and for the price
breaks of 25 and 100 that also came with my catalog?

Any idea what is wrong here?  Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?