[ic] Interchange server is unavailable...

Raymond rkirby@mylineup.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:50:20 -0700

Steve & Patti Getzinger wrote:

> Did you do the tarball or rpm install? How are you attempting to start the IC
> server? RPM installs start from init and tarballs start from the interchange/bin
> directory
>
> Steve

I used the RPM and I  start interchange by executing
/etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange start

also as Dan suggested I ran this script
this was my interpretation of the FAQ if I messed up let me know
had to convert from minivend structure to the 4.6 version

interchfix:
find /var/lib/interchange -print |xargs chown -R interch
find /var/lib/interchange -print |xargs chgrp -R interch
find /var/lib/interchange -print |xargs chmod -R g+rw
find /var/lib/interchange -type d -print |xargs chmod -R g+s
chmod u+s /home/httpd/cgi-bin/store

store is also owned by interch

PS -- Still doesn't work

Thanks