[ic] Direction on Shipping and Thumbnail Display

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
30 Jan 2001 14:30:46 -0500

"Gina K. Anderson" <gina@sitediva.com> writes:

> My client has an unusual shipping table. She bases shipping costs on
> the amount of the total order, depending on country. For example:
>
> Total			US 		Canada	International
> -----			---		------	-------------
> 0-14.99		3.50		6.00		15.00
> 15.00-24.99		4.50		7.00		20.00
> [snip]
> $100			free 		$13.50	30% of order

The solution I use is to define three different shipping methods.  The
shipping methods can easily handle total setting charge based on total
amount.  Then notice that the shipping table is keyed by country.
Just defined each of your methods for the appropriate country and
disable all the others.

> Also, in the demo site, when you click on a subcategory and the
> script lists the items, the is no thumbnail image displayed,

I think this is just a matter of editing the flypage and making sure
the paths are right.  I know I've had to fix this before; can't
remember which version or if it was for 'construct' or 'barry'.  It
was fairly simple to fix.

--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543