[ic] Category Searching (also interested)

msquared msquared@digitalwizards.com.au
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:35:43 +0800

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 10:44:40AM +0100, Company InterNet Services wrote:

> >I have a customer who would like to have customers select a category, and
> >then enter a search term.  The system would then return only the results
> >that contain that term and contain an entry in the category field matching
> >the selected category.  Could anyone suggest an easy and efficient way to
> >accomplish this?
>
> I would also like to more about this...

Same goes for me.

Perhaps someone knowledgable enough could write a FAQ entry, or something?
Seems like a common enough question...  :)

             2
Regards, /|/|
        /   | (MSquared)
M Squared  <msquared@digitalwizards.com.au>