[ic] Sofware Development from Russia ($15-$20 per hour)

Dan Garwood res087jh@verizon.net
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:18:12 -0500

STOP SPAMMING THIS GROUP,

This list is not for advertising. We would appreciate you not advertising on
this list. This list is to help communicate problems with Interchange. This
is clear and blatant spam and should be reported as such.

Mike please remove this guy from the list please.