[ic] freelancer

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 1 04:05:00 2001

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, John Beima wrote:

JB>>Gee I guess it is time to raise our rates... We do it for around $75.00...
JB>>
JB>>
JB>>Quoting Linda Lynn <llynn@penn.com>:
JB>>
JB>>> Hi Webbie...  World Wide Netwoking Services.com  does freelancing on the
JB>>> RedHat Interchange... we charge $150 per hour.. with more information we

The last time that I talked to Akopia, their advertised rates were (as
I recall) $175. Seems to me that if someone is going to spend $150 they
might as well get 'factory support' for a few dollars more.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, July 01, 2001 at 04:05 AM:
I want .50 cal machine guns as a factory option.

This Linux System has been up 70 hours