[ic] login error- advances user to next page but does not log them in

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 11:26:01 2001

You don't have mv_verify set. Look in the Login profile in
etc/profiles.login to see the code.

Also, a word of warning: you have your userdb call inside an mv_click,
which gets executed before the Values hash is updated with the current
CGI vars. I would recommend defining all the stuff you need in a
profile, and call the profile name with mv_check--which executes after
the values are updated.

If you must perform the login in a mv_click, you need to add the [update
values] tag before the actual call to the [userdb] tag. Otherwise, you
will get undesired results.