[ic] Signio PayPlow Pro Questions

Donald Lin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 14:13:01 2001

I plan on using Signio PayFlow Pro since there seemed to be a lot of
positive feedback from the mailing list. However, I have read the
documentation and mail list questions and still have some questions before I
would like to begin.
1. First off, is there any software I need to download and install from
Verisign (Like the SDK kits) or is everything already part of Interchange?
(I have read the Signio file that comes with Interchange (eg/globalsub/) and
all of the code seems to be using Interchange files)
2. I went to the verisign website and got a test username and id. Do I use
this username and password as the MV_PAYMENT_ID and MV_PAYMENT_SECRET?
3. Lastly, where do I put the GlobalSub<<EOS sub surepay{ ... code. Does
this go in the configuration files or the html pages as perl code?? This
last question baffles me the most and I would appreciate any snippets or
examples to show me how this works.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.
Donald