[ic] cast_iv symbol error

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 15:45:00 2001

Quoting dave@kd0yu.com (dave@kd0yu.com):
> Hi group,
>
>   I have just subscribed after pursing the last two months of mail
> archives... didn't find what I was looking for.
>
>   I am getting the following error. (wordwrapped here)
>
> Start DEBUG at Mon Jul  2 10:02:03 2001
> interchange: error in loading shared libraries:
>   /usr/local/interchange/lib/auto/Storable/Storable.so:
>   undefined symbol: cast_iv
> Start DEBUG at Mon Jul  2 13:10:03 2001

This looks like conflicting Storable versions.

You should remove any Storable files in INTERCHANGE_ROOT/lib (and subdirs), and
try again.  If there are none there, then you have a bad Perl/Storable install.

In any case, it is a Perl issue and has nothing to do with the Interchange
code.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".