[ic] Simple Options Before Checkout

Ron Phipps interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 23:56:00 2001

> Ahh, this is exactly the problem I am having,  this pulls nicely from the
> color and size column in the products table, however I have many more
inthe
> options table that is in 4.7.x.  Looking to see how I can display those,
not
> on a flypage either, in a static page.  I'm being a pain in the ???
>
> Thanks,
> Jake

Hey Jake,

If it's on a static page then check this out:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags03%2e01

It's the accessories tag and will build drop downs with the options you
specify.  The sku code is one of the parameters you pass to it so the code
does not have to be in an item list.  You can pass it a field that contains
a list of options seperated by ",".  Good luck!

-Ron