[ic] Quantity Pricing with multiple sku currency prices

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 09:37:00 2001

Quoting Sheamus Nulty (snulty@celticlinks.com):
> How anybody found a solution to using Quantity Pricing, Dealer Pricing in a
> situation where there is multiple prices for a product depending on the
> currency being viewed i.e. in my products table I have 2 extra pricing
> fields for sterling and euro.
>
> I've done the following
>
> In my header file I have
>
> [if scratch mv_locale eq en_US]
> [set locale_adjust]pricing:price_group,q2,q5,q10,q25,q100 :sale_price,
> ;:price, ;$, ==:options[/set]
> [elsif scratch mv_locale eq en_UK]
> [set locale_adjust]pricing:price_group,u2,u5,u10,u25,u100 :sale_price_uk,
> ;:ukprice, ;$, ==:options[/set]
> [/elsif]
> [else]
> [set locale_adjust]pricing:price_group,e2,e5,e10,e25,e100 :sale_price_euro,
> ;:europrice, ;$, ==:options[/set]
> [/else]
> [/if]
>
> and then in my catalog.cfg file I have
>
> commonadjust '[scratch locale_adjust]'

That should indeed work, though the best way is:

Locale en_UK  CommonAdjust "pricing:price_group,u2,u5,u10,u25,u100 :sale_price_uk, ;:ukprice, ;$, ==:options"

etc.

Then make the actual setting of CommonAdjust your default.

Perhaps it has something to do with you using a : instead of ; in front
of your fallbacks?

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems tend to look
like nails.  -- Abraham Maslow