[ic] [perl] and perl modules

Jeff Carnahan interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 16:34:01 2001

} I am using the perl tags and I am trying to use Mail::Sendmail. I realize
} that perl is running with Safe on, and that means I cannot use the 'use'
} command. Is there anyway I can 'use Mail::Sendmail' in interchange?
}

Use a GlobalSub or UserTag defined in interchange.cfg, or investigate the
use of the Interchange AllowGlobal directive for your catalog:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icconfig_36.html

} On a separate note, I am wondering about the [value] tag. The
} documentation
} seems to say that it will take any form parameter from the
} get its value. So if i had an <input type=text name=email> on the page
} before, if i want to get what the user typed in I use [value
} email]. Is this
} correct?

This is correct. If it's not working, check your error.log files, and if you
still can't get it, perhaps you can post the relevant sections of your HTML
files.

--
Jeff Carnahan - jcarnahan@networq.com