[ic] how to rename construct catalog to

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 17:51:02 2001

ok this worked,

http://store.electronics2000.com/cgi-bin/shop/index.html

but when I first access my store, I go to

http://store.electronics2000.com/construct

I want to change that to just http://store.electronics2000.com

so I went into my httpd.conf file and did this:

<VirtualHost 66.12.68.132>
DocumentRoot "/home/interchange/construct/construct"
ServerName store.electronics2000.com
ServerAdmin raymond@raymond-hosting.com
DirectoryIndex index.html index.shtml index.htm index.cgi
ErrorLog /home/interchange/httpd.error.log
TransferLog /home/interchange/httpd.transfer.log
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/home/interchange/cgi-bin/"

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
addType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

</VirtualHost>

I rebooted, but now my images don't load, what should be the right setting
for catalog.cfg ?

# Set the sitewide information. The initial settings
# in the "variable" table are shown below; subsequent
# changes are only in the database, not below.

VariableDatabase variable

### These reflect the initial settings set above;
### if you uncomment them they will override it.
#
Variable    SERVER_NAME     store.electronics2000.com
Variable    CGI_URL         /cgi-bin/shop
Variable    SECURE_SERVER   https://store.electronics2000.com
Variable    ORDERS_TO       raymond@electronics2000.com
Variable    IMAGE_DIR       /construct/images
Variable    DOCROOT         /home/interchange/construct
Variable    SAMPLEHTML      /home/interchange/construct/construct
Variable    SAMPLEURL       http://store.electronics2000.com/construct

I am not sure......

Raymond