[ic] Difficulty with $Tag->userdb( ... )

Jeff Carnahan interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 18:23:00 2001

} Yup, always has. 4.7.x sort of gets around that restriction, but
} you would still need [perl tables=userdb].
}

That doesn't seem to solve the problem (adding tables=userdb). To make my
example simpler, I have a page that contains only the following:

[perl tables="userdb"]
  return $Tag->userdb({ function => 'logout', });
[/perl]

When I view it (after I have logged in of course), the resulting page is
empty, and I receive a similar error message in the logs:

... Safe: Can't locate object method "new" via package "Vend::UserDB" at
/home/interchange/interchange-4.6.5/lib/Vend/UserDB.pm line 1328.

Are you saying that the $Tag->userdb(..) syntax will only work properly in
4.7?

Thanks.. =)

--
Jeff Carnahan - jcarnahan@networq.com