[ic] shipping help...

Raymond interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 4 11:44:01 2001

I have these currently...

usps    Standard Shipping       quantity        0       99999   f 3.5 + (1 *
@@TOTAL@@)         {}

uspscanada      Standard Shipping to Canada     quantity        0
99999   f 5.5 + (1 * @@TOTAL@@)         {}

noship  No S&H Charge/Virtual Product   quantity        0       99999   f
0.0

my question is, what are the brackets used {} for ?

and how can I include a new method that would calculate based of
shipping weight, say charge $1.00 for each pound, just as an example...

how would you do that, using the add method in shipping doesn't seem
to work, by hand it works.

Also, can we put int comments into these files like in perl for
examples with # ?

Raymond