[ic] How to add a field to the order process ?

David Bordas interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 4 11:53:01 2001

Hi,

I've modify some shipping and checkout.html to add a new shipping method.
When someone is in the same country than the shop, he can select a new
shipping method : "took product at shop". In fact, the customer come to the
shop ( the real life shop ) and takes his products. So there's no shipping
charge.

For the shipping method it's ok.
I had some code that test if this shipping is selected, then a new combo box
is added to checkout.htm for choose in which shop ( several shops in
differents towns ) he'll come.

Here's is the problem,

How can i add to the order information this new field ??

I would like that this field can be see in the admin UI.

Thanks

David