[ic] Re: shipping help...

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 4 20:30:01 2001

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Raymond wrote:

R>>is this right for if I want to calculate $1.00 times weight ?
R>>
R>>so if weight was 75 pounds, it would be $75 ?
R>>
R>>weight  S&H by Weight   weight  0       999999  f  {"weight" * 1.7}

Here is my Express Mail portion of shipping.asc:

uspsexp Express Mail    weight  0       0       e Nothing to ship!
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  0       0.5     12.45
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  0.5     2       16.25
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  2       3       19.15
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  3       4       22.05
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  4       5       24.85
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  5       6       27.70
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  6       7       30.45
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  7       8       31.65
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  8       9       32.95
-----------
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  68      69      119.65
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  69      70      121.30
uspsexp Express Mail    weight  71      9999999 1000.00

Express mail is based solely on weight, which is what you are looking
for.

This was built up through the Admin Interface in the construct demo

You can do the same thing, the same way.

Please take the time to read what several of us wrote to this list
about 2 weeks back about setting up Priority Mail. It's detailed and
tells you everything that you need to know.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, July 04, 2001 at 20:25 PM:
Door: something a cat wants to be on the other side of.

This Linux System has been up 158 hours