[ic] Very Slow browse

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 6 08:41:01 2001

Stefano Malagoli wrote:

> In the manual I didn't find such parameter for the query tag. Where I can
> find a reference of  parameter that IC Tags understand ?

A comprehensive list doesn't exist. Usually, if it walks like a duck,
looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it's a duck. IOW, if two
constructs *seem* like they should behave the same way, they usually do.
This of course is not always true, and more puzzling in terms of
identifying like constructs, not always do they have the same default
behavior.

If you're feeling ambitious, icroot/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm awaits your
curiosity :)

--
Mark Johnson
Senior Systems Architect - Professional Services