[ic] RE: SQL::statement & Safe::hole

Scott Fletcher interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 6 15:02:00 2001

I see the problem now!  The script that come with Bundle::Interchange, it
ran out of script and it ended.  Therefore the further compilation is not
finish!  That is pretty bad!  Because I don't know the next step since I
didn't write this script.

Scott F.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Fletcher [mailto:scott@abcoa.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 11:49 AM
To: 'interchange-users@developer.akopia.com'
Subject: RE: [ic] Interchange: CGI internal errors!

  Found the problem!

  When creating the catalog, I use the UNIX socket.  The cgi-error showed
that the UNIX socket doesn't work.  So, I tried again, this time with the
INET socket and it work!!!!!!!

  Unfortunately, I have a different error now!  Something with the
"Bundle::Interchange" module!  Groan!!!!  I'm going to re-install it and see
what happen!

Scott F.