[ic] Checkout CC# Saving problem

Russ Mann interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 6 16:06:01 2001

Hello,

Is there any way to run through the code that generates the
mv_credit_card_info variable at a time other than finalizing an order?

IC is faulty in that a credit card properly entered will be erased if
another field is left blank, or if the user just wants to "Save Information"
at the checkout page.  The right way for this to work would be to generate
the mv_credit_card_info variable and stop asking for the credit card number
and expiration.  I currently use this sort of code to not require an CC# if
one was entered in a previous checkout process. [if value
mv_credit_card_info]DONT REQUIRE IT[/if].  If I could call the function that
creates mv_credit_card_info in the checkout process before the final order,
that would fix the entire problem.

Thanks and awaiting a response,

Russ