[ic] adding label field to accessory select

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 6 18:42:01 2001

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Scott Trunkhill wrote:

ST>>Except that I have several thousand items, and four accessories that
ST>>I want to add the label.

Use Jon's Table Editor (te) on products/products.txt
Use your favorite editor and search for 'size:' and add that in where
you want it.

It will look like: size: '=Select a Size' Small Medium Large X-Large
when you have finished.

ST>>>Probably easiest to add '=Select a Size' to products:sizes in front of
ST>>>the rest of your options.

That's a cute and powerful trick!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, July 06, 2001 at 18:40 PM:
For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord.

This Linux System has been up 204 hours