[ic] SQL::statement & Safe::Hole

Kyle Cook interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 9 16:29:00 2001

At 12:57 PM 7/9/01, you wrote:
>Well, I downloaded the SQL::Statement package and decompressed it.  It have
>the README file but it is an all blank file!  So, the instruction I saw on
>the CPAN website said to do something like ....
>
>         1) perl -MCPAN -e shell
>         2) install SQL::Statement .......
>
>Stuff like that and it doesn't work so I have no idea what I should be
>doing!  I'm just a Perl newbie!

"It doesn't work" gives us NOTHING to go on.....

Do you mean the install failed? (at what step)

Do you get errors and if so what are they?

You must give some details to expect anything other than
general help like "go read books on Unix and perl".

Also are you installing on Linux, FreeBSD, Windows :-( , etc
and what version may help.

Latter,

Kyle