[ic] SQL::statement & Safe::Hole

Jockey interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 9 20:52:01 2001

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Garry wrote:

G>>Well, if my opinion counts for anything, I have found this developers group
G>>invaluable, I really appreciate the help I have received, without it, I
G>>would have packed up ages ago.  I only wish I knew enough to be able to help
G>>out others.

As you read traffic, as you play with Interchange, you will gain
experience and insights. As you progress along on the learning curve,
you will find people asking 'newbie' questions that you know the
answers to. Feel free to jump in and to give your opinion. If your
opinion is out in left field, plenty of people will let you know :-)
and, then you will have learned another good lesson :-)

I believe in 'learn by doing', or 'the school of hard knocks'!

Just jump in!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, July 09, 2001 at 20:45 PM:
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

This Linux System has been up 1 hours