[ic] Would foundation template work with interchange-4.6.5?

Jon Jensen interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 10 13:07:00 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Scott Fletcher wrote:

> Can someone educate me a little bit about the Interchange 4.7.1 &
> newer?  Are those for development purpose and not yet release for
> public use?

Interchange 4.7 is the development branch, currently in alpha testing,
soon to go beta. When deemed ready, it will become the new stable branch
and be called Interchange 4.8. Then at some point the next development
branch will start at version 4.9, and so on.

I'd recommend that anyone starting new catalogs now use 4.7 and
Foundation. There are still some bugs, but it'll be easier to upgrade to
later 4.7/4.8 releases if you start here, than if you start with 4.6.

Jon