[Fwd: RE: [ic] Continue to Requested page after "Login Required"]

Ron Dorman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 10 22:02:01 2001

> > > I have been given the responsibility of fixing an existing Interchange
> > > site to solve a seemingly small problem.  I have located the problem,
> > > but have no idea how to fix it.
> > >
> > > This is the code from 'login.html'
> > > [set Log In]
> > > [if session logged_in]
> > > mv_nextpage=index
> > > [else]
> > > mv_nextpage=login
> > > [/else]
> > > [/if]
> > > [/set]
> >
> > have a look at the [history-scan tag].
> >
> > >From the construct template, basket page, code for the 'Continue Shopping'
> > button (likely to wrap):
> >
> > [set Continue shopping]
> > [bounce href='[history-scan
> > exclude="^/ord|^/multi/|^/process|^/special/frontspecials"
> > default=index]']
> > mv_nextpage=nothing
> > [/set]

thanks for the insight, I learned a lot, but after 4 variantions this has not
solved the
problem.

the following code is in the page just before login:
[if-item-field display]<A HREF="[area [item-code]]"

this code generates the following URL for the link (changes SKU for each product
of course):
http://www.preferredmachine.com/cgi-bin/pmtcat/SKU.html

how do i get index from the following code:
[if session logged_in]
mv_nextpage=index

to equal the generated URL?

thanks,