[ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 07:50:01 2001

Quoting Sheamus Nulty (snulty@celticlinks.com):
> I'm setting up free shipping for certain products we are selling and I'm
> running into problems. My first shipping method "usshipping" is based on
> price. So I have created a usertag that will calculate the total shipping
> price for my basket while removing items that have been marked as Free
> Shipping. So I put the following in my shipping.asc file
>
> usshipping    US Standard    [shipping-subtotal]    0    0    0.00
> usshipping    US Standard    [shipping-subtotal]    0    200    8.00

[snip]
> Is there a way to circumvent Interchange from thinking that a subtotal of
> zero means it should report an error and when the shipping cost is zero it
> should still return the shipping method. I'm currently using 4.7.5

Add in the options field (eight field, place two tabs after the cost)

	{ free => 'Free!' }

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock