[ic] Construct Errors

Richard Eicher II interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 12:07:15 2001

I am trying to make Construct work with a custom
payment global sub. I can restart Interchange
with out any errors. When I try to order
something off of the Construct something site the
credit card does not show up at Card Services
International.

I am getting this in my construct.error.log
216.111.193.92 UEabY7Ms:216.111.193.92 -
[11/July/2001:05:42:08 -0500] construct
/cgi-bin/construct/process.html search error:
Limit subroutine creation: bad limit creation
code in coordinated search, probably search group
without search specification. at
//usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line
703.

216.111.193.92 UEabY7Ms:216.111.193.92 -
[11/July/2001:05:42:42 -0500] construct
/cgi-bin/construct/process.html search error:
Limit subroutine creation: bad limit creation
code in coordinated search, probably search group
without search specification. at
//usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line
703.

I am not sure if the global sub is even being
called. I have search the archives but have not
come up with the solution.

If this error is not global sub related how do I
debug the global sub?

Thank you for your time,
Richard Eicher II