[ic] Problem uploading images in IC4.7.5

Robert Trembath interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 16:55:01 2001

I've also found that the image uploader does not send the image up and then
copies the path from my local system into the DB.

Second, the flypage was pulling images from /interchange/enu/items which
does not exist. I had to correct this by changing the code to ref the image
by URL and it picked it up correctly.

Third, the image directory for the admin section where not installed when
installing from the tar file. I had to cop those over manually.

Just thought I'd report it if someone hasn't already.

Robert Trembath