[ic] mysql DBS/DSI Problem

Mangeng Michael interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 17:41:01 2001

Hi

I've configured and set up Interchange and a created a demo catalog named
vis.
When i try to start interchange with 'interchange -r', i get the following
error messages:

##################
www:~/interchange/bin$ ./interchange -r
Killing Interchange server 23731 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.6.5
Configuring catalog vis...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:interch:.
vis config error: Undefined subroutine &Vend::Table::DBI::create called at
/home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 821, <IN> chunk 1.

vis: error in configuration. Skipping.
vis: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 23767)

I cannot detect a problem with mysql because the database got created during
the creation of the 'vis'-catalog.
Im using Apache 1.3.20 with mysql 3.22.32.

greets
Mike