[ic] Locale PriceDivide stopped working

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 05:20:01 2001

Just changed the mon_decimal_point from , to . for eur_EUR
Result: PriceDivide uses all fractional digits (2.20371) now, which is okay.

It seems that all figures are treated as a currency amount, or
mon_decimal_point and decimal_point are mixed up somewhere. PriceDivide
shoudn't be treated as a currency but just as a normal figure imho, shoud
it? Or am I all over the place today?