[ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 07:28:00 2001

Quoting Sheamus Nulty (snulty@celticlinks.com):

> > Free! is supposed to show up. Try adding free=1 to your [shipping
> label=...]
> > ITL tag on the ord/checkout.html page.
>

> If I just have the following entry in my shipping.asc
>
> usstandard    US Standard    [shipping-subtotal]    0    1    0.00
> {free => 'Free!'}
>
> then the shipping method is given as US Standard()
>
> If I add free=1 as you indicated then I get US Standard(1)

I meant to add free=1 to this:

      [shipping
	free=1
	label=1
	mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]' col=shipmodes]|
      ]

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Function in chaos, finish in style. -- Unknown