Re2: [ic] mysql DBS/DSI Problem

Mangeng Michael interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 14:00:01 2001

Hi

Yes, there is no problem accessing the DB via command line, per PHP or
something else. I've encountered the same error message with a postgresql
database.

#####
Configuring catalog postgresql...Using PostgreSQL,
DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=test_postgresql.
postgresql config error: Undefined subroutine &Vend::Table::DBI::create
called at /home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 821, <IN>
chunk 2.
#####

thanx,
mike